The D.Lgs.196 dated 30 June 2003 ("Code concerning the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of D.Lgs.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes : commercial relationship.
2. The data treatment will be carried out through computer.
3. The provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data could lead to the non-prosecution of the relationship.
4. The data won't notified or transmitted parties, nor will be spread out.
5. The data controller is: O.R.I. di ALTINI LUIGI e C. SAS - Granarolo Faentino (RA) - Via Maddalena Venturi 19 - tel. +39 0546 41041 - fax +39 0546 41046 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; the person in charge is: Altini Luigi.
6. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, according to Article 7 of D.Lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience you can find below:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art . 7 - Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in understandable way.
2. You have the right to be informed concerning: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the computer program in case of treatment by means of computer; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can acknowledge them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) update, rectify or, when you want to, the integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations under letters a) and b) have been notified, as well as their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or spread out, unless this requirement is impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for proper reasons to the processing of your personal data, even if relevant for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of your personal data for sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
What are Cookies
Cookies are short pieces of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit on the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies have different functions: they help you browsing more efficiently through the various pages of the site, storing your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. In general, disabling one or more cookies may affect the proper functioning of one or more pages of the site.
Cookie di analytics ShinyStat
Our site uses Web analytics - ShinyStat, a web traffic analysis service provided by SninyStat. Web analytics - ShinyStat uses "cookies". For more information, please click on the link:
To disable the action of Web analytics - ShinyStat, please refer to the following link:
Web analytics - ShinyStat cookies are used to generate information concerning the browsing on the site by users. The information collected is used to edit reports on the activities of the site, and consequently improve its performances. The information, collected anonymously, concerns the number of visitors, source pages, viewed pages.
On the page "How to reach us" there is an interactive map provided by Google, which could install cookies to collect information and preferences concerning this service.
List of cookies used by this site:
|SSID_shinyori||session'n cookie||aat the end of the session||unique identifier for the session, necessary to service Shinystat|
|SV_shinyori||session'n cookie||at the end of the session||visit identification, necessary to service Shinystat|
|SN_shinyori||persistent||6 months||detection frequency of visits, visits and returning visitors, necessary to service Shinystat|
The user can decide whether to accept or not cookies using the browser's settings. Here are links with the instructions for the most common browsers:
For more information about cookies of third parties and how to disable them, visit the following site: YourOnlineChoices.eu.